My Christmas wish for YOU is one of PEACE, HOPE, JOY AND LOVE…
May YOU count your blessings one by one…
May YOU have a Merry Christmas!
My Christmas wish for YOU is one of PEACE, HOPE, JOY AND LOVE…
Spread your wings far and wide little dragon
After you left the cave
The air is thick with smoke…
From your fire….
Dragons did live in the old days
Like Fairies, dwarfs and elves
See the shadow of the dragon when he leaves the cage
They fly where they like…
I want to be a green dragon
Waiting for a miracle every night
The dragon slayers want me dead…
That is their desire…
Flying high and flying strong
No one will catch me..I light my fire…
They all think they will succeed
But I’m a flying Dragon!
I Wish that I can hold you
one more time before you grow.
And tell you that I love you, as I do every day.
so that you will always remember that.
Please let me tie your shoe, put on your warm jacket,
Comb your beautiful long hair, one last time…
And you will remember the love I’ve shown.
Perhaps then just one day you care for me too
When I need that
I wanted desperately to be a part of your life.
In everything you do.
Please let me help you in difficult times
I miss the bedtime stories
The Sunday plays in the park, all the movies we watched together.
And when you become the greatest Scientist or biggest Hollywood actor
There will be no soul more proud than me!
Too quick you grew up, and in my heart I still want you to
Be just my boy!
Love you more than Life itself!
Dancing demands a freed person,
Dancing demands a whole person,
Dance is a transformation of space, time, and every day people,
I hear the applause.
I perform and do my best.
The bright lights shining on you from above.
You are a performer.
A dancer feels like no other
The vibrant rhythm of life…
I try to tell a story….
“Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair…”
– Susan Polis Schutz
The truth is ….
* I sometimes cry over stupid things like a truck full of cattle going to abattoirs;
* I sometimes hurt when I see all the questions in a dog’s eyes when his tied up against a tree;
* I sometimes miss someone I never ever again be able to hold in my arms;
* I sometimes wish I could just hit the road and disappeared for a few days;
* I sometimes wish I was a fairy that I can swing my magic stick and all the pain and suffering of the people I love to go away;
* I sometimes laugh loud to myself because I if not I most probably will cry;
* I sometimes get angry with people and things that come my way to test me
* I sometimes get embarrassed when I see a mother her (inquisitive) 4-year denigrate and swearing in the supermarket;
* I sometimes make mistakes and then for a moment or two think it’s the end of the world;
* I sometimes make wrong decisions especially when I’m emotional;
* I sometimes take too long to say sorry because my ego will take over;
* I sometimes make conclusions because it’s so easy for me to believe;
* I am sometimes disappointed in my impossible expectations;
* I sometimes struggle to forgive someone, especially if they are trespassing upon a sensitive area (and they know half the time not even like why);
* I sometimes stumble and fall but always get up and continue fighting for my place in the sun;
* I have an opinion and as long as I have, you will hear from me – good or bad;
* I’m completely honest because I wear my heart on my sleeve and I’m not afraid to be myself in a (sometimes) harsh world;
* I am a dreamer and dreaming so much that I’m not sure if a lifetime will be enough to let all that be;
* That I sometimes thought I was “super woman” because I always want to solve everyone’s problems;
* I may have more questions than answers about life;
* I sometimes think too much and even have fewer answers;
* I believe in God and that He has a master plan for everything that happened in my life;
* I also believe that sometimes He work “overtime” because I have taken the wrong path;
* I believe in romantic love either jelly-in-the-knees-love, parental love, selfless, caring love for family and friends, respect, love for other living beings and the planet, or unconditional love for animals and children…
This is who I am!
Die waarheid is
* dat ek soms huil oor simpel goed soos ‘n trok vol beeste oppad slagpale toe;
* dat ek soms seerkry as ek al die vrae sien in ‘n hond se ogies daar waar hy vasgemaak staan teen die boom;
* dat ek soms verlang na iemand wat ek nooit ooit weer sal kan vashou in my arms nie;
* dat ek soms wens ek kan net die pad vat en verdwyn vir ‘n paar dae;
* dat ek soms wens ek is ‘n feetjie wat my towerstaffie kan swaai sodat al die pyn en leiding van mense vir wie ek lief is kan weggaan;
* dat ek soms hardop uitbars van die lag vir myself anders gaan ek waarskynlik huil;
* dat ek soms kwaad word vir mense en gebeure wat oor my pad kom om my te toets;
* dat ek soms skaam kry as ek sien hoe ‘n ma haar (nuuskierige) 4-jarige afkraak en skel in die supermark;
* dat ek soms foute begaan en dan vir ‘n oomblik of twee dink dis die einde van die wêreld;
* dat ek soms verkeerde besluite neem veral as ek emosioneel is;
* dat ek soms te lank vat om jammer te sê want my ego wil alewig indruk en oorneem;
* dat ek soms afleidings maak want dis so maklik om myself te glo;
* dat ek soms teleurgesteld is in my (soms) onmoontlike verwagtinge;
* dat ek soms sukkel om iemand te vergewe veral as hulle oortree het op ‘n area wat vir my sensitief is (en dan weet hulle helfte van die tyd nie eers daarvan nie);
* dat ek soms struikel en val maar altyd weer opstaan en voortbaklei vir my plekkie in die son;
* dat ek ‘n opinie het en solank ek dit het, gaan ek van my laat hoor – goed of sleg;
* dat ek soms heeltemal te eerlik is want ek dra my hart op my mou en is nie bang om myself te wees in ‘n (soms) ongenaakbare wêreld nie;
* dat ek ‘n dromer is en soveel drome het dat ek nie seker is of een leeftyd genoeg sal wees om alles waar te laat word nie;
* dat ek my soms verbeel ek is “superwoman” want ek wil alewig almal se probleme oplos, help waar ek kan en almal se sorge vir hulle dra;
* dat ek soms meer vrae as antwoorde het oor die lewe;
* dat ek soms te veel dink en dan nog minder antwoorde het;
* dat ek glo in God en dat Hy ‘n meesterplan het vir alles wat in my lewe gebeur;
* dat ek ook glo dat ek Hom soms “oortyd” laat werk omrede ek ‘n verkeerde paadjie vat en Hy dan Sy plan vir my moet aanpas sodat ek eindelik kan uitkom waar ek moet en wees wie ek bedoel is om te wees ;
* dat ek glo in Liefde hetsy romantiese lam-in-die-knieë-liefde, onbaatsugtige ouerliefde, omgee-liefde vir my familie en vriende, respek-liefde vir ander lewende wesens en die planeet, of onvoorwaardelike liefde van diere-kinders …
Enchanted worlds still exist because the child within us never dies.
The doorways may be more obscure,
but we can still seek them out.
There are still noble adventures to undertake.
There are still trees that speak and caverns that lead to nether realms.
There will always be faeries and elves within nature because they will always be dancing within our hearts.
What could you really see when you sit there and stare so long at me?
Today’s mask that’s painted more than perfectly, or what’s truly behind it?
Do you sometimes see the face of my true calmness and peace,
or the torn pieces around my innocent smile,
perhaps the utterly screams behind my expressions?
Maybe it’s the strength that I portray, or the weakness that I hide?
Do you believe that I will show them to any one, or do you know that I hide them all to well?
do you take in my childish innocence,
or the angry demons of my restless soul?
Do you really think I will show you, or do you know that I’ve already ……..?
This is a game
I was tagged by Ocean Waves to answer 10 questions.
Then I am to ask 10 new questions for the ones I tag.
1. Post the Rules.
2. Answer the question you were tagged with,
then create 10 new question for those you are going to tag.
3. Tag 10 people and link them to your post.
4. Let them know they have have been tagged
The Questions asked me are:
1. Scent of the moment? – Where my feet are…;-)
2. Anyone can waken you up for? – An adventure- any kind of – love it!
3. Your dream Purchase? – My Love and My Son
4. Everyday luxury?- Bubble Bath
5. Your way of relaxing? – Sleeping- can do that for 10-16hours
6. Your hideaway? – I can take myself out of this world when writing
7. The most beautiful place on earth? – Our new home
8. Who would you like to grow old as? – Sophia Loren
9. 3 best ingredients for a happy home? -Love, Peace and Laughter
10. Your motto is? – I have a new one everyday…;-)
My Tagged Bloggers are: Frans (not a blogger – but my Love and best friend)
Ocean Waves: no need to publish this again…you can just answer the questions…;-)
Kim – not a blogger – but my Sissy.
and the new Questions are..
1) Have you ever been to a part of Africa?
2) How many hours of sleep do you need a night?
3) What about me do you like most?
4) What about me do you hate? (It’s okay you can be honest)
5) Would you climb Mount Everest?
6) Which caracter in Desperate House Wives do you associate yourselve with?
7) Do you have a secret that no one knows about?
8) If you can choose, what animal would you like to be, and why?
9) What is your fav. food?
10) What is your biggest passion in life?
Let the skeletons out!
They rattle too much
Their dark voices whispers..
They will shout….
Digging…digging, up my past
My thoughts, my mind
Too many memories
Circle round like demons…
I want to close this closet..
Buried and empty like a cemetery
Let the skeletons out..
Come out of my house.
They make noise and shake the doors
Announcing their exit
I need to enter the Light..
They manage to always sneak back..
Too quick to silent my mind
Let the skeletons out…! NOW!
In a brief conversation, a man asked a woman he was pursuing ,the question:
‘What kind of man are you looking for?’ …
She sat quietly for a moment before looking him in the eye & asking,
‘Do you really want to know?’
Reluctantly, he said, ‘Yes.
She began to expound,
‘ As a woman in this day & age,
I am in a position to ask a man what can you do for me that I can’t do for myself?
I pay my own bills.
I take care of my household without the help of any man… or woman for that matter.
I am in the position to ask, ‘What can you bring to the table?’
The man looked at her.
Clearly he thought that she was referring to money.
She quickly corrected his thought & stated,
‘ I am not referring to money.
I need something more.
I need a man who is striving for excellence in every aspect of life.
He sat back in his chair, folded his arms, & asked her to explain.
‘I need someone who is striving for excellence mentally because I need conversation & mental stimulation.
I don’t need a simple-minded man.
I need someone who is striving for excellence spiritually because I don’t need to be unequally yoked…
believers mixed with unbelievers is a recipe for disaster.
I need a man who is striving for excellence financially because I don’t need a financial burden.
I need someone who is sensitive enough to understand what I go through as a woman,
but strong enough to keep me grounded.
I need someone who has integrity in dealing with relationships.
Lies and game-playing are not my idea of a strong man.
I need a man who is family-oriented.
One who can be the leader, priest and provider to the lives entrusted to him by God.
I need someone whom I can respect…
In order to be submissive, I must respect him.
I cannot be submissive to a man who isn’t taking care of his business.
I have no problem being submissive…he just has to be worthy.
And by the way, I am not looking for him…He will find me.
He will recognize himself in me.
He may not be able to explain the connection, but he will always be drawn to me.
God made woman to be a help-mate for man.
I can’t help a man if he can’t help him self.
When she finished her spill, she looked at him.
He sat there with a puzzled look on his face.
He said, ‘You are asking a lot.
She replied, “I’m worth a lot”.
I got this from a friend today, and says it all!
When things are changing all around us
as they do…
and the world seems to spin out of control…,
I’ll be right beside you…..
So when you look ahead to a new tomorrow,
or waste your time thinking of the past,
Don’t forget to look beside you ….
because that’s where you’ll find me
loving you with all my heart.
I don’t know no other way…..
I’m just deeply lost in my own world of emotions…
Think I’m on the wrong planet
I must fulfill my lifelong vow
To the voices in my head…
Faith in the future
Paths to the unknown
Hope for more….
Emotions without a purpose
Inside my head
Is the space here to be found
If only me?
But whose face?
Life without a voice
Lost in my mind…
Lost no more….
Paths to the unknown….
Being alone and enjoying quite time is very healing to my soul,
Everyone needs regular time to reflect and allow the soul to quit down,
My mind needs to rest; it needs to experience the peace found in solitude.
Emotions need time to settle and level out.
They need time to to recover from daily life.
When I feel weary and as if I cannot go on, solitude help me find the determination I need
to finish what I’m doing with Joy!