Life is still beautiful!

My loneliness

Loneliness

It is not so cold today 😉
Indeed the sun was shining and I am alone,

Thoughts of life and love,
meaningless to anyone but myself.
I am alone.
They watch me, their eyes not knowing,
knowing nothing of what they see.
I am but another creature, alone.
They scurry on the surface, unaware,
unaware of the life below
when you are alone.Loneliness, not a burden nor a sorrow,
but a time of solace, of deepness
never to be shared, never to be understood.
They can never reach the place where I am
And I know I will never reach the place where they are.
I know I don’t want to reach that place.
True happiness is here, unmisted.
Unmisted by smiles or laughter,
unmisted by the joys of company.
To find true happiness,
to know if one is truly happy,
he must be happy alone.

14 responses

1. Angel eyes

very beautiful musings and true angel eyes

August 23, 2009 at 19:38

2. Romeo

lonelinessAching heart wantingTo feel needed by someoneWho is lonely too. яσвєят .. * . (\ *** /) * . *.*.*..*.*..*.*..* .* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * . .* . * (_ /|\ _) . * . .* . * . /___\ * . . * . * . *.*. * .¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.• •*´¨`*•.¸

August 23, 2009 at 20:10

3. Sininen

<3<3<3 Hugs my Friend <3<3<3

August 24, 2009 at 05:48

4. Pau

Hi sweety thanks for letting me in.Written with such wisdom…By the way, I love your new profile pic, you look beautiful.take care darling, xxhugs and love, Pauline

August 24, 2009 at 21:49

5. Silent

"The first thing i noticed was the light. Than came a feeling of warmth and i felt surrounded by love. The kind of love that heals. Even the deepest wounds of the soul. This day will for ever be known as the day when I found myself. The day I realised my full potensial".Being alone can sometimes be good for us. But it depends on the fact if the loneliness is something you persue or if it is forced upon you.My dear friend.With all the love you carry in your heart, you can never truly be alone. Even if it sometimes feels that way.Thank you for being my friend.Hope the winther is treating you nice.Your friend~Silent Island~

August 28, 2009 at 11:53

6. T

Loneliness is something that probably every one confronts with. Some for short, some for longer time. I don’t see it as a bad thing as long a person knows how to deal with. And are different reasons for … But I believe that every one was given a life which is capable to live.Have a great weekend dear Ilse,hug,T

August 28, 2009 at 17:37

7. Romeo

.. * . (\ *** /) * . *.*.*..*.*..*.*..* .* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * . .* . * (_ /|\ _) . * . .* . * . /___\ * . . * . * . *.*. * .¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.• •*´¨`*•.¸http://www.makeadifferencemovie.com/full/ Life isn’t fair , but it’s still good. Don’t compare your life to others.You have no idea what their journey is all about.It’s never too late to have a happy childhoodBut the second one is up to you and no one elseNo one is in charge of your happiness but youYour children get only one childhood so love and give your all Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift. http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/3/1043033/Sarah%20Brightman%20-%20Pie%20Jesu.Mp3 http://curdmw.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pXwb7au1Lh57HbaGTbU-uy4iJQjOE86juFCBa9Fm5Ov2nLTmdrOL6Fa9vJje9439EkWbA_HGH7SR8G9-fs9nBUw/earth%20angel.gif http://curdmw.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pcpVvGBRqmk8kOhdkkP4K6lwGvYf1x84vyFTwICqc2hl02BKTEI–PP3o3k6a1FdXYttriZhdCbB0bwk_2__HRQ/water%20angel.gif http://curdmw.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pyvP5Sw5E6VZ5mzqqayKlWyD0U2WyaJh2fjk-POlST0dVnnjgY_dHrCwszApC810T1LeIkCpQ83KO3atXVQhRyw/fire%20angel.gif http://curdmw.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pWeNrdDXyrn03k6cf4zvYMam8AF6cWx2OjplBJVS0d1aGSKKm_lHOyG_JIxaxAh6aqPW6H-59hIkeTtf1BUm55w/my%20art%20work%20…….who%20cares.gif However good or bad a situation is, it will change. _000000___00000___* 00000000_0000000___* 0000000000000000____* _00000000000000_____* ___00000000000_____* ______00000_______* ________0________* ________*__000000___00000 _______*__00000000_0000000 ______*___0000000000000000 ______*____00000000000000 ______*______00000000000 _______*________00000 ________*_________0 ╔╗║║╔═╦╦╦═╗*. . *║╚╣║║║║╩╣* * * ~ROBERT~╚═╩═╩═╩═╝.*.* ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

August 30, 2009 at 09:08

8. Hope

what a sweet little teddy sitting in the corner..my thoughts and prayers have been with you during the time I have been gone. have wanted to come in and say hi.. but its hard right now for me to gain access to a computer..and I fear that I will be gone for awhile longer.. but had to come in and let you know your in my heart.. and I miss you..sometimes as you know the best thing is to enjoy the slience of being alone.. to be happy in what ever state ones soul is in.. to allow the fressness of God’s love flood those lonely times..sending lots of soft hugs your way.. with love..Hope

August 30, 2009 at 18:23

9. JENNALACEY

HI ILSE. A LOVELY BLOG ENTRY. HHOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU DARLIN. BLESS YOU AND YOUR SONJENNA

August 31, 2009 at 00:17

10. chantal

beautifull blog hope all is okay , i enjoy my last sunny days her , fall is comming up soon her summer is almost over , but we had a good summer can’t complain , wanna tanx you for your kind words you always leave behind on my space , your a verry scpecial person , cinse you came into my spaceland thanx for that…our friendship means a lot to me even we can’t see , but you are always there and here in my heart for specialfreinds hugs chantal….

September 4, 2009 at 12:01

11. T

Hey dear Ilse!It’s raining here and became colder. So, fall is near but for you summer time is coming. 🙂 I think you can’t wait. 😉 Have a good weekend,hug,T

September 4, 2009 at 17:12

12. freckles

Oh hunni what a lovely sad and yet gorgeous post ! i am sending you the biggest hug and lots of blessings toofrom one lonely soul to anotherlots of love ~x~

September 6, 2009 at 08:34

13. Lili

Dear sis, lots of people will recognise themself in this beautiful worded log of yours…When we feel lonely in that way, it is most of all to show and to let us feel deeply how Jesus must have feltedvery lonely that night when he was praying to our heavenly Father surrounded with His closest friends who shere there with Him, and weren’t, cause they fell a sleep….So it is in our Life, we are also surrounded with our friends, but because of everybody’s personal life situations, they are not really with us, when it comes at the moment we really NEED somebody at our side, to lay a hand on our shoulder, or just to sit next to us, not saying a word, but just be there with a warm heart which actually says, "Hey I am with you, I care, I understand , I Love you !"Much more we don’t need at that moment….I must say I am a verrrrry Lucky women, with the comming of my Soulmate in my life, who can manage this support from a distance, which is very amazing….she can calm me down, bring me back to reality, so I can see the Light again….Next to Jesus, she became vérrry precious to me, because I can see her, she’s really lives on earth, she’s my best friend, Soulmate and incredible soooo muchh more which is not from this earth…for me she’s a real GIFT from heaven….I hope, and pray our heavenly Father will send you somebody like her, to share your inner life with !!! Thanks soooo much for your sweet gentle personal messages you sended me, you have a beautiful warm heart ….let me send you with sister Love… from the whole other side of earth some warmth of shared companion ;o) yes sis we will néver be really alone ;o) Have a nice blessed beautiful sunday with your beloved son, enjoy this day, relax, take good care…. grateful greetings from your sis Lili who holds you in prayer ;o) oxoxo

September 6, 2009 at 09:47

14. Pau

How true that is, to be know is someone is happy he must be happy alone, I totally understand that one…but being alone doesn’t always mean being lonely…lovely words darling, xxPauline

September 15, 2009 at 18:25