Life is still beautiful!

GOOD FRIDAY

Photobucket

GOOD FRIDAY in my heart! Fear and affright!

My thoughts are the Disciples

when they fled,

My words the words

that priest and soldier said,

My deed the spear to desecrate the dead.

And day,

Thy death therein,

is changed to night.

Then Easter in my heart

sends up the sun.

My thoughts are Mary,

when she turned to see.

My words are Peter,

answering, ‘Lov’st thou Me?’

My deeds

are all Thine own drawn close to Thee,

And night and day,

since Thou dost rise,

are one.

9 responses

1. Grizzly

Lovely, my sweet friend.Love U always,Al

April 10, 2009 at 06:56

2. kinkel's

Indeed it’s a GOOD FRIDAY!All our sins are gone!!"ek is baie lief vir jou!"

April 10, 2009 at 08:34

3. Happy JAK

Hi Ilse, always lovely to stop by your space. Great blog… Christ is the conqueror of sin, death and hell. Glory to God.

April 10, 2009 at 09:24

4. Angel eyes

very beautiful dear heart just lovely hoping you have a simply wonderful easter angel eyes

April 10, 2009 at 09:35

5. Romeo

¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.• •*´¨`*•.¸.. * . (\ *** /) * . *.*.*..*.*..*.*..* .* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * . Have the best Easter ever.* . * (_ /|\ _) . * . ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.* . * . /___\ * . . * . * . *.*. * .¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.• •*´¨`*•.¸╔╗║║╔═╦╦╦═╗*. . *║╚╣║║║║╩╣* * * ╚═╩═╩═╩═╝.*.* HAPPY EASTER♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ яσвєят http://kaitxg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p5D7gl0Xfy9_hwoF_NJtULBL9_1Pw84eHKRTcgXsDi9lWCs0Wsfnho6saezHClK71HjV2lEMIUCRqzYM1UNlA9A/Robert.gifNo matter how big I grow up to be, may I never lose sight in the child in me.May I always find joy in teddy bears,in tire swings, and at country fairs, and believe in magic and dreams come trueand do all the things I said I’d do.No matter how busy I find each daymay I always take time to laugh and play http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__uX3KT4_gohttp://stream3.netbusiness.co.uk:8080/asxgen/loaded/Freemasons_Uninvited.wmvhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvizQnQN-vgWhen an Egg breaks by a POWER OUTSIDE,A LIFE ENDS…..When an Egg breaks by a POWER WITHIN,A LIFE BEGINS…..GREAT things always begin from that POWER WITHIN…. Many times in life, we forget about the simple things we should be thankful for obstacles are put in our way to see if what we want is really worth fighting forhttp://digidownload.libero.it/robbiewilliamsweb/video/angels.WMV╔╗║║╔═╦╦╦═╗*. . *║╚╣║║║║╩╣* * * ╚═╩═╩═╩═╝.*.* ~ROBERT"The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life, acknowledge the great powers around us and in us. If you can do that, and live that way, you are really a wise man.""The best portion of a good man’s life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love." If Tommy Cooper Was Alive Today……..you’d have a giggle. In fact you still can if you just think it was the way he told ’em……… ? I met this bloke with a didgeridoo and he was playing Dancing Queenon it. I thought, ‘That’s Aboriginal.’ ? Told my girlfriend I had a job in a bowling alley. She saidTenpin?’ I said, ‘No, permanent.’ ? I went in to a pet shop. I said, ‘Can I buy a goldfish?’ The guysaid, "Do you want an aquarium?’ I said, ‘I don’t care what star sign it is ? I bought some Armageddon cheese today, and it said on the packet.’Best Before End’ ? I went to buy a watch, and the man in the shop said ‘Analogue.’ Isaid ‘No, just a watch. ? I went into a shop and I said, ‘Can someone sell me a kettle.’ The bloke said ‘Kenwood’ I said, ‘Where is he then?’ ? My mate is in love with two schoolbags. He’s bi-satchel. ?I went to the doctor. I said to him ‘I’m frightened of lapels.’ He said, ‘You’ve got cholera.’ ? I met the bloke who invented crosswords today. I can’t remember his name, it’s P something T something R. ? I was reading this book today, The History of Glue. I couldn’t put it down. ? I phoned the local ramblers club today, but the bloke who answered just went on and on. ? The recruitment consultant asked me "What do you think of voluntarywork? I said ‘I wouldn’t do it if you paid me.’ ? This policeman came up to me with a pencil and a piece of very thinpaper. He said, ‘I want you to trace someone for me.’ ? I told my mum that I’d opened a theatre. She said, ‘Are you having me on?’ I said, ‘Well I’ll give you an audition, but I’m not promising you anything. ? I phoned the local builders today; I said to them ‘Can I have a skip outside my house?’ He said, ‘I’m not stopping you!’ ? This cowboy walks in to a German car showroom and he says ‘Audi!’ ? I fancied a game of darts with my mate. He said, ‘Nearest the bullgoes first’ He went ‘Baah’ and I went ‘Moo’ He said ‘You’re closest’ ? I was driving up the motorway and my boss phoned me and he told meI’d been promoted. I was so shocked I swerved the car. He phoned me againto say I’d been promoted even higher and I swerved again. He then made memanaging director and I went right off into a tree. The police came andasked me what had happened. I said ‘I careered off the road’ ? I visited the offices of the RSPCA today, it’s tiny: you couldn’t swing a cat in there.? I bought a train ticket to France and the ticket seller said ‘Eurostar’ I said ‘Well I’ve been on telly but I’m no Dean Martin.╔╗║║╔═╦╦╦═╗*. . *║╚╣║║║║╩╣* * * ╚═╩═╩═╩═╝.*.* ~ROBERT

April 10, 2009 at 11:47

6. Hope

Hi,had to stop in and wish you the most beautiful Easter ever.hope all has been well..thinking about ya..and sending soft hugs along with prayers..Hope

April 10, 2009 at 18:39

7. Debbie

Hi Ilse, This is lovely. Happy Easter to you and your family! Thank you for the visit and pretty Easter pic that you left for me. Hugs, Deb

April 10, 2009 at 23:14

8. Romeo

___ç$$$ç___$$$$$$$_####______####___*$$$$$$ç####___########_____*$$$$$$$$$$$##########_____$$$$$$$$$$$$$##########______$$$$$$$$$$$$$##########______$$$$$$$$$$_$$$##########______$$$$$$$$$$##$$$##########_______$$$$$$$$$_##$$###########______$$$$$$$$$$___$$#########_## _____$_$$$$$$$$$$__$$_######_## ___$$__$$$$$$$$$$_$$$__######______$$$$$$$$$$__$$$___#####______$$$$$$$$$___$$____####_# ______$$$$$$$$$_________##_# ______$$$$$$$$__________##_______$$$$$$___________##_______$$$$$$_______$$$$$$$_______$$$$$$$$_______$$$$$$$$_______$$$$_$$$$_______$$$___$$$$__ççç$$$$$$_çç$$$ ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.• •*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸╔╗║║╔═╦╦╦═╗*. . *║╚╣║║║║╩╣* * * ╚═╩═╩═╩═╝.*.* ~ROBERTI love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you. Every day is so WonderfulWe are Beautiful in every single wayno matter what they say. http://www.rcarecords.com/media/christina_aguilera/video/beautiful_300.asxhttp://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/3/1043033/COWGIRL.gifhttp://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/3/1043033/WANA%20BUD.gifhttp://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/3/1043033/dovefromabove.gifhttp://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/3/1043033/lacetattoo.gif¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.• •*´¨`*•.¸.. * . (\ *** /) * . *.*.*..*.*..*.*..* .* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * . MAKE EVERY DAY SPECIAL.* . * (_ /|\ _) . * . ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.* . * . /___\ * . . * . * . *.*. * .¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.• •*´¨`*•.¸╔╗║║╔═╦╦╦═╗*. . *║╚╣║║║║╩╣* * * ╚═╩═╩═╩═╝.*.* ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ яσвєят¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.• •*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

April 11, 2009 at 20:38

9. T

Hey dear Ilse!I hope your Easter was happy and you spent this special time with your son and maybe others.Take care,hug,T

April 12, 2009 at 18:11