Life is still beautiful!

HIS SHOES

Photobucket

My son started university
on the 15th of January this year..
after just more than 10 wks…
this is how his shoes are looking…
and the shoes we bought were
not cheap at all….LOL..
Now just imagine how much
walking is he doing…??

I really take my hat of for him…!!

9 responses

1. ╰☆╮Maria╰☆╮

Than dear Ilse by him a new pare of shoes…LOL…have an nice day with the sun on your head.Love Maria.

March 31, 2009 at 13:17

2. ♥♥♥♥♥___♥♥♥♥♥

Maria…i have 2…have no choice…but going shopping with him…u dont want to know…LOL…

March 31, 2009 at 13:29

3. Debbie

Hi Ilse, It’s great to see a post from you and I hope you’re feeling better hon! Your post reminded me of praying over my son’s feet when he was an infant asking God to watch over him in all the many places and travels he would go. Have fun shopping with your son! lol Hugs, Deb

March 31, 2009 at 14:21

4. Sininen

I have seen these at my home.. and non than expensive shoes can take it. Sometimes we should send these back to factory and ask if they were meant for walking at all? Hope you find some really good shoes <3<3<3

March 31, 2009 at 14:35

5. Curtis

I thought that shoes were supposed to look like this. Just broke in good. LOL Have a beautiful day and I hope you are feeling better too. Hugs to you my darling friend.

March 31, 2009 at 16:24

6. JENNALACEY

HI ILSE, NOT TOMORROW WERE HAVING COLD AND A BAD BLIZZARD WITH LOTS OF SNOW SO NO HIGHWAY DRIVING TOMORROW WE WILL GO THURSDAY WHEN THE ROADS ARE BETTER. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY DARLIN TAKE CARE I ALSO DID A SECOND BLOG FOR MY MOM AND WILL PRINT OUT TO GIVE HER LOV EYA MUCH

March 31, 2009 at 21:27

7. Angel eyes

incredible work ethic i see angel eyes

March 31, 2009 at 23:18

8. Happy JAK

I do hope you son is running strides around his studies. Hehe… reminds me of the song "These shoes are made for walking." Have a great day Ilse! Love, Kerrie xoxo

April 2, 2009 at 01:30

9. T

Ooooo, so the price is not always a proof of quality or he really walks a lot. I am happy if I have shoes for one season. But I admit I walk strange, heals are always more worn out at the one side.Hug,T

April 3, 2009 at 09:54